We use an online registration system for families to register their returning children each year.
New to the district? If you are enrolling your children for the first time, please call 816-489-7000 or email Student Services. Please visit our New Families page for more information.
All Belton School District students, new and returning, are required to enroll and provide proof of residency prior to attending school. During registration, families confidentially upload necessary residency requirements, update immunization records and complete required payments all in an online system.
Liaison and Point of Contact for Students in Foster Care
The district designates the Assistant Superintendent of Student Services, Dr. Sara Jones, as the liaison for students in foster care. The liaison will provide assistance regarding all aspects of the enrollment, placement, transfer, and withdrawal of children in foster care. Please see Board Policy IGBE for more information about enrollment and placement of students in foster care. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Dr. Jones at 816-489-7018.
- I'm a returning parent. Can I still make an appointment to enroll my children?
- How do I know which school my child should attend?
- What counts as Proof of Residency?
- We are new to the district. What items do we need to bring to registration?
- I want my child to go to Grace Early Childhood Center. How do I enroll them?
- How do I get an affidavit notarized?
Enrollment, Discipline, Residency, Summer School
Special Education, Homebound, Foster Care, McKinney-Vento Act
Para asistencia en español llame Sra. Teresa Balboa al 816-348-1180.