Belton School District #124 COVID-19 Dashboard
- We have 4500 PreK-12 students (as of October 15, 2021) and 641 staff members. The staff total includes employees of the Belton School district and school resource officers. Our staff number of cases may vary from the Cass County Health Department reports because not all staff live in Cass County. We do not track cases of other contracted employees (transportation, food service, therapists, etc).
- Our numbers include students and staff members who were exposed outside of a Belton school or facility.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics
The Cass County Health Department continues to offer vaccinations from 9 am –3 pm Monday - Friday at 2061 N Commercial St, in Harrisonville.
- Vaccines available: Pediatric Pfizer (ages 5-11), Pfizer (12 and older), and Moderna (18 and older)
- Walk-ins are welcome, but appointments are preferred. Appointment times are first-come, first-served. Please call 816-380-8425 to schedule. Many in our community are also eligible for the COVID-10 Booster!
Cases from First Semester: August 23, 2021 - January 14, 2022
Teacher Liaisons for Students in Quarantine/Isolation
Cases from Summer 2021: May 29 - August 20, 2021
Cases from 2nd Semester: January 16 - May 28, 2021
Cases from 1st Semester: August 24, 2020 - January 15, 2021
NUMBER OF CASES REPORTED THIS WEEK (January 15 - 21, 2022)
Students: 100, Staff: 29
Confirmed by tests and contact from the Cass County Health Department.
December 18, 2020: While we are confident in the contact tracing conducted by the Cass County Health Department and our staff, there are instances in which more details come to light days after the cases are reported which could affect the data. For this reason, we will no longer report the on/off campus exposure data.
COVID-19+ Cases Reported to BSD
- Data from the 2020-2021 school year, Summer 2021, and 1st semester 2021-2022 is listed above
- Weeks run from Saturday - Friday
- First day of school for 2021-2022: August 23rd
Week of January 15: Students 100, Staff 29
Total since August 23, 2021 (1st day of school):
Students 699, Staff 158