Food and Nutrition Service Information


    Please check your student's meal account balance and make payment for any outstanding charges. To do this, visit Parent Portal to make payments online (convenience fees apply), or you can send a check or cash to your child's school.

    If there are funds remaining in student meal accounts at the end of the school year, that money will transfer to the next school year, or parents/guardians may request a refund. Please contact the Director of Food Services for support.
  • Adding Money to Your Child's Meal Account

  • Meal Prices

  • Sibling Transfer Balance

  • USDA Nondiscrimination Statement

  • Director of Nutrition Services, SFE
    (816) 489-7067
    Educational Benefits Department
    (816) 489-7010
    Email Food Services