Join Our Team & Learn Why We Are #Proud2BPirates!
Working in public education is challenging and rewarding. In the Belton School District, we believe every one of our staff shares the opportunity to help children learn, grow and succeed. We thank you for your interest in serving the students of Belton.
The moment a child reads their first word…when a student solves a math problem on their own…when a student rings the bell at BHS after being accepted to college or signs a contract for a new career...the delight of students and staff as they start a new year…the joy when a child says, "Thank you for making a difference" after walking across the stage and turning their tassel. Every day in Belton, we have thousands of moments like these — thousands of smiles to share. It's why we are #Proud2BPirates.
The Belton School District seeks candidates who are eager to make Belton an even more diverse and inclusive district for its students to thrive. A range of backgrounds and perspectives leads to a variety of ideas, knowledge, and approaches, and we believe a deep understanding and valuing of differences is necessary to our overall mission.
We invite you to share with us your commitment to excellence, passion for innovation, care for people, and love of learning.
- Discover why you should choose Belton, principles we value, and why you should consider a career with us.
- Find out about our requirements, application process, and the types of jobs we offer below.
- Learn more about our students, staff, and stories from our Facebook page.
QualificationsMissouri Certification for certified positions. High school diploma or G.E.D. or applicable license for non-certified positions.
Application ProcessScreenings for non-certified positions are conducted at the Human Resources office Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 3:00 pm. The following documents may be attached to online applications for certified positions: Letter of interest, résumé, transcripts, 3 letters of recommendation, and a valid copy of the teaching certificate.
To apply for substitute positions in the Belton School District, please visit the WillSub website to begin an application. You can also contact Linda Fisk with the Belton School District at 816-489-7002.
- Substitute Certified Teachers: $57.63/half day, $115.25/full day. Valid Missouri substitute certificate required.
- Long-term Certified Substitute Teacher: $150/day after the 15th consecutive day of the same assignment.
It is required for substitutes in several classified positions to have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Classified and Nurse Para Substitute, $52.50/half day, $105/full day
- Long-term Classified and Nurse Para Substitute: $112/day after the 15th consecutive day of the same assignment.
- RN Substitute for a district RN: $57.63/half day, $115.25/full day
- Long-term RN Substitute: $150/day after the 15th consecutive day of the same assignment.
- Custodian Substitute: $15.36/hour
- Childcare Center, SAC/PAC
- Childcare Center Substitutes, $15.06hour. Must be at least 18 years old.
- SAC/PAC substitutes, $15.06/hour. Must be 16 years old.
Food Service EmploymentIndividuals interested in foodservice employment opportunities -- OPAA! Food Management is hiring cooks, chefs, kitchen managers, and drivers. Apply on Indeed today!
Bus Driver EmploymentDS Bus Lines are currently taking applications for school bus drivers. Contact Tonya Hollaman at DS Bus Lines for application information: 816-331-3200
Belton School District is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of the District programs are offered without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in compliance with the employment procedures and regulations of Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972.