In today's fast-paced world, effective communication is key to building strong and vibrant communities. We work to bridge the gap between the district administration, local institutions, and most importantly, you – the heart and soul of our community.
The communications office is responsible for:
- Keeping all stakeholders informed about district news and events
- Sharing stories about our amazing students, staff and alumni
- Stewarding the district’s brand and reputation
- Supporting schools with parent and family communication
- Engaging community stakeholders in the work of the district
Using robocalls, text messages and emails, we keep families up-to-date with the latest information about their children's school. Check with your school office to make sure your contact information is current in our student information system.
We share a community-wide newsletter called the Pirate Post, which includes essential information, resources and days our schools are closed.
After Board of Education meetings, we send out a summary of the superintendent's report called Board News.