Information Release

  • Many times, parents and guardians require information regarding their student to be released to a third party, such as a grandparent or other relative, counselor, or doctor.  In these instances, a consent form is required. Fill out the Consent to Communicate form completely and return to your child's school office.

  • Dr. Sara Jones

    Assistant Superintendent, Student Services
    Title IX Coordinator
    Email Student Services
    Enrollment, Discipline, Residency, Summer School
    Special Education, Homebound, Foster Care, McKinney-Vento Act