- BSD will have students eat school or brought-from-home meals (breakfast and lunch) in the classroom.
- All meals will be individually boxed.
- Meals will be delivered in hot/cold coolers to each classroom. This was in practice during the 2019-2020 school year at Belton Middle School; the process will be replicated at each site.
- Cafeteria staff will be trained in COVID-19 safety protocols.
- All cafeteria staff will be wearing masks and gloves while serving and preparing meals.
- In order to limit exposure, there will be no meal deliveries from restaurants.
- In order to limit exposure, there will be no birthday treats or deliveries at this time.
- Guests are not permitted to join their children for meals.
- Students who have opted to Be with us at HOME will be able to order and pick up meals. The District is coordinating with our food service provider, OPAA!, to determine this process and locations.