The mission of Belton School District, as a proud reflection of our community, is to inspire and empower all students to reach individual potential by providing learning experiences that challenge and engage within a safe, supportive environment designed to prepare students to thrive and excel.
- Every person is unique and has inherent worth.
- Every person has ability to learn and power to achieve.
- Expectations affect outcomes.
- Positive reinforcement is vital to developing self esteem.
- Supportive relationships are essential to success.
- Learning is unique to the individual and requires engagement and application.
- Every person has the ability to affect others.
- Every person is responsible for his/her actions.
- Every person has the right to feel safe.
- Diversity enriches life.
- Knowledge is fundamental to personal freedom and a free thinking society.